Director Business Unit “International” (80-100%) (f/m/d)
Ready for a new challenge?
We are offering a position as a Director Business Unit “International”.
PROSE is one of Europe’s leading partners for mobility engineering. We are an international team realizing A-Z projects for the rebuilding/refurbishment of railway vehicles, development projects of sub-systems and components, as well as advisory and consulting assignments.
As a member of the PROSE management team, you will play an active role in shaping the future of tomorrow’s mobility.
What are your tasks and responsibilities?
- You are responsible for driving the business development and sales for the engineering and consulting services
- You develop and implement the strategic and operational goals of the international business unit together with your team
- You present PROSE on the international market to customers, partners and associations on the international market
- You are responsible for the Budget responsibility at the level of sales, EBITDA and order intake of your Business Unit
- You manage, develop and coach your team consisting of currently three employees with target to grow
- Your close coordination with the Operations Department Directors (Engineering) is a key success factor for PROSE
What do we expect from you?
- A degree in electrical or mechanical engineering
- At least 7 years of professional experience in the rail vehicle industry as well as solid business knowledge and experience with budget responsibility
- You have a solid track record in business development, and you are a passionate sales person
- With your existing industry network you continue, maintain and expand international business development at PROSE
- You have led international and complex projects
- You are ambitious, reliable and you work in a goal- and team-oriented, structured way
- Your business English skills are excellent, both oral and written
What do we offer?
- A lot of personal responsibility and freedom in planning and implementing your tasks as well as room for creativity and development opportunities
- Lean organizational structure and flexible working hours
- You report directly to the group CEO
- Opportunity to become a shareholder of the PROSE group
- Intercultural environment that respects and promotes individuals
- You will be travelling to customers and other PROSE locations (approx. 60%)
- Friendly, respectful, and collaborative teams
- If you prefer, we offer working part-time (80%)
- You may work in any of our 9 locations in 6 European countries and yes, home office is possible
- Additional country-specific benefits apply
PROSE was founded in 1982 and is an independent provider of solutions in the field of mobility. Our focus is on rolling stock engineering and consulting in the railway system. We offer these services worldwide. PROSE has offices in Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, Italy, France and Austria. We are majority owned by our employees. This ensures that our engineering and consulting services are provided independently. We work for our customers and for us – and for nobody else. Our customers – manufacturers, operators, authorities and maintenance providers – trust in our ability to deliver comprehensive solutions to complex challenges. With around 150 dedicated and experienced employees, we solve our global customers’ challenges wherever they need us. With 40 years of experience and over 5’000 successfully completed projects, PROSE is the partner of choice for shaping tomorrow’s mobility.
We will not consider applications from recruitment agencies for this vacancy.